Candidates who have been recognised in a local recognition programme can be nominated for the Belron® Exceptional Customer Service Award by their business representative.
Business Units can submit one nomination that addresses all three criteria or up to a maximum of three nominations with each nomination addressing a different criteria. For example: nomination one can address 'Going the Extra Mile' and nomination two can address 'Showed Long Term Consistency'. All submissions need to demonstrate that nominees consistently provide a superior customer service. The criteria is as follows:
- Going the extra mile - Going above and beyond what is expected. For example: a technician who regularly receives exceptional comments from customers through either letters, customer surveys or any other forms of customer feedback.
- Showed long-term consistency - Going above and beyond what is expected. For example: a branch with no poor scores in an entire year.
- Moved a service process forward in a significant way - Going above and beyond what is expected. For example: a team that developed and helped implement an innovative way of halving time spent on a process or reducing mistakes to zero.
Once the nomination has been submitted it will then be rated by the judging panel.
- 1. Gone the extra mile
- 2. Moved a service process forward
- 3. Showed long-term consistency